Story of the birth of a Bull named Raging Bull
It was a nice and chill evening with the rain lashing down and thenthe calm space was disturbed by thuds and more thuds. The thudssounded like "did did did did did" and bass of the thump was amazing.There was this kid (8 yrs old I guess) who heard this sound regularlyand was fascinated.
He asked his uncle, "WOW! What was that?" and his uncle promptlyreplied, "It's the sound of the BULLET, the king of the road".
For that the kid replied, "Oh! It's a bike" and tap came thereply, "No, it's not a bike kiddo it's the BULLET".
The kid saw the passion in the voice and asked his uncle, "Can I owna bullet". His uncle promptly replied, "Yes, you can but you shouldbuy one and should buy with your love not with your dad's wallet".That day gave birth to a dream, a dream of owning a BULLET.And that dream is now a reality…
Hi all, the kid is me and I am stilla kid in front of my BULLET. I just can't take my eyes of the BULL.Hi all,I am Ramanathan Srinivasan a.k.a madcatr henceforth a.k.a MadBull-Ram.I work as a Project Lead in a software company and waiting to breakfree with my fellow madbulls (Madras Bullet Club) on Long Rides.
After 100 e-mails, thousand forums, more than 20 personal interviews,I found the answer between Electra and Machismo and it was the MachoBull that won my heart. I bought my BULL, an Alberto Green dream, on September 10, 2004.
I am waiting to touch, ride and fall in love.
Please take time to rate my page; it will inspire me to update it constantly. Thanks for your time


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home