Diary - Riding a bullet
After reading so many rides, I have decided to write a dairy of own experience with the BULL which will help fellow newbie’s.
It was the 16th of September I realized my 16 year old dream of getting my own BULLET. I was driving her back home (20 KMS from the showroom). The RE dealer had kept the IDLING little above the normal unit as he didn’t want the bike to stop in between. After riding the BULL for 30 mins, I felt that my right leg on the verge of becoming Leg A’la Tandoori. I stopped the bull immediately to check. I realized that I forgot to bring the IDLING to normal which has resulted in engine heat, as the engine was always at Higher RPM. I reduced the Idling to the normal level.
Rule 1:
Ensure that the idling of the BULL is optimum. The trick to do this is, ride your bull for atleats 10 mins so that the engine heats. Now put you bull in Centre Stand and slowly loosen the Idling Screw. Loosen it slowly, when you realize your bull is starting to cough, stop it. That’s the ideal point. This takes practice.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home